Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome to the last few days of the semester

Today in class you will receive several review packets. One will be short answer (Do not be vague with your answers: you will do yourself a disservice if you do...and you won't get the answer right), one will be a grammar that covers everything except the sentence parts and types (you will get that tomorrow (Thursday)), and one will be ACT prep...The ACT prep packet will prepare you for the reading passages that I give in relation to the non-fiction that we covered. Which brings me to my next point: You will receive your non-fiction packet in class tomorrow.

Please know that these packets are worth a total of 150 pts. You have to do them and do them correctly. Go above and beyond. This is not an exercise in "if I did it, then I get credit". Do your best and you'll be totally prepared for the exam.

All packets are due Tuesday :-)

No comments: