Monday, November 3, 2008

A quick note

Good morning,
While I thank many of you for letting me know that you truly need me to maintain my posts, I must tell you that your job as a student is to pay attention in the classroom and ask questions in the classroom so that you are able to get the assignment, just in case something happens and I'm not able to post in a timely fashion (which is what happened this time; and that's why I gave you extra time to work on it...see the blog. It was posted Friday morning). Your job is also to check it as often as possible so that you CAN get updated information. So, I do apologize for not posting the assignment when I said I would. That was my mistake; but you definitely have to do your part by paying attention in the classroom and getting the notes.

Love you much!

1 comment:

Sidney Bridges said...

i like how you put that "love you much" at the bottom to soften up what you said...lol