Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to AP Language and Composition

Hello all! Welcome to your AP Language and Composition blog site. This is where you will be able to interact with all of TW's AP Language and Composition students, get missing homework assignments and handouts, find help on writing assignments, elements of the rhetorical triangle, and grammar, and recieve feedback on all writing assignments. Never hesistate to ask questions of me, or ask and discuss with your fellow t-birds!

I'm excited about this open forum, technological endeavor! Enjoy :-)

11 comments:

Temmi A. said...

MS.BROWN, HOW CAN I CONNECT WITH ALL THE OTHER STUDENTS IN OUR CLASS PERIOD?

- TEMMI PER.11

nomoreuselessrowingcuzi'mknowingwherei'mgoing said...

hello everyone this is morgan come to my blog cuz its cool like that

Britney said...

why is my name not with the student blogs? did u not get my link?

Dejurie said...

Yeah, just in case this doesn't reach through e-mail again, just click on this handy little link.

Deje

Hehe im a Blogger Now said...

im mad at the fact that me and terp were not on the little list thingy....i no longer feel loved and Momo you and your website is never "cool like that":-)

P.S. i don't like the fact that we have to keep typing those little letters below every time we post something :-[ .

Hehe im a Blogger Now said...

ok now its just me terp is on the list:-( but oh yea do we put the de Vaca response on here or just type it out?

da _original_ britt #1 said...

Did we hafta post the De Vaca response?

Cody Wilson said...

shhhhh, if u dont ask about it she wont remember lol

Britney said...

lol wow cody.. and britt I'm offended by your blog name.. and ms. brown, do you think you could tell me my grade in class somewhere on my blog?.. my mom and I want to know how I'm doing

da _original_ britt #1 said...

lol the truth hurts doesn't it britt..an wow cody i think she's smarter than the average ice cube that she'd remember.

Britney said...

thanks ms. brown.. i'll keep that in mind :).. and britt, u can't spell mine britt.. i only have one t in my name thank u very much